Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 111 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 111
- Mailing Address: P. O. Box 687, Norridgewock ME 4957
- Phone: (207) 634-3074
- E-mail: Bradlee.Farrin@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Farrin’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bradfarrinforstaterep
Committees of which Rep. Farrin is a member:
- LD 43: An Act To Make False Claims of Military Service a Crime
- LD 238: An Act To Extend the Period of Time for Persons Who Purchase Special Fuel and Gasoline for Off-highway Use To Apply for the Special Fuel and Gasoline Tax Refunds
- LD 900: An Act To Make Public Certain Tax Information Related to Municipal Valuation
- LD 1182: An Act To Exempt Certain Agricultural Buildings from the Maine Uniform Building and Energy Code
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Farrin has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Larry Dunphy: 15 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Rep. John Picchiotti: 12 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Sen. Rodney Whittemore: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Rep. Wayne Parry: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Rep. Robert Foley: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Sen. David Burns: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Rep. Thomas Skolfield: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Rep. Thomas Longstaff: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
- Rep. Ricky Long: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Farrin.
District 111 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Farrin in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 111:
Percent of District 111 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 111:
Dependency Ratio in District 111:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 111:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Farrin in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Farrin: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Farrin: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Farrin: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Farrin in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- BRIDGESIDE MARKETPLACE LLC.
- BRIGGS EQUIPMENT SALES
- DOCK & DOOR HANDLING SYSTEMS
- DIRIGO PAC
- MAINE MOTOR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION INC.
- NEW TECH CO. INC
- RIVERSIDE MECHANICAL
- WESTPORT EXPENSE MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC
- HOUSE REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FUND
- NORRIDGEWOCK REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE
- RETAIL MAINE PAC
- Somerset County Republican Committee
- STILL FED UP WITH TAXES
- WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP FUND
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Farrin:
- Kennebec Journal: Maine bill to waive college tuition for National Guard members stalls
- Kennebec Journal: Bill to modify Skowhegan, Madison valuations clears legislative hurdle
- Kennebec Journal: LePage’s tax plan draws criticism, support in Skowhegan
- Kennebec Journal: ‘Clean Elections’ fund is a bad deal for Maine
- Portland Press Herald: Lawmakers talk strategy on Madison workers, paper mill losses
- Portland Press Herald: Maine town moves memorial long tended by soldier’s family
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House puts aside squabble to revive bill to add veterans services, tuition
- Portland Press Herald: New law waives tuition for Maine National Guard members
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.