GO MAINE PAC: An incorporated campaign contributor of Gorham,
Click here to access GO MAINE PAC’s campaign finance profile for the 2014 election season.
Special Note: GO MAINE PAC is a “leadership committee” — a term with no legal definition in Maine but popularly defined as a political action committee with one or more legislators serving as officers (Rep. Andrew McLean, D-27). Contributions to a leadership PAC assist legislative leaders in pursuing their causes and thereby indirectly provide a benefit to those leaders.
Members of the 127th Maine State Legislature who received campaign contributions from GO MAINE PAC in the 2014 election cycle:
- Rep. Charlotte Warren (D-Hallowell): $50 (Rep. Warren’s legislative record and 2014 election campaign finance profile)
- Rep. Henry Beck (D-Waterville): $100 (Rep. Beck’s legislative record and 2014 election campaign finance profile)
Political committees in Maine that received campaign contributions from GO MAINE PAC in the 2014 election cycle:
- HOUSE DEMOCRATIC CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE: $3000 (Open Maine profile | Maine Ethics Commission profile)
- SENATE DEMOCRATIC CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE: $100 (Open Maine profile | Maine Ethics Commission profile)
Political committees that sent contributions to GO MAINE PAC in the 2014 election season:
- BERWICK IRON & METAL RECYCLING: 250.00 (Open Maine profile)
- Eaton Peabody Attorneys At Law: 100.00 (Open Maine profile)
- Gorham Sand & Gravel: 250.00 (Open Maine profile)
- GORHAM SAVINGS BANK: 250.00 (Open Maine profile)
- IBEW LOCAL 2327: 1000.00 (Open Maine profile)
- Maine Automobile Dealers Association: 250.00 (Open Maine profile)
- Mitchell Tardy Government Affairs: 200.00 (Open Maine profile)
- Pike Industries: 250.00 (Open Maine profile)
The above information regards campaign contributions made during the years of 2013 and 2014 for elections held on November 4, 2014. Commercial and non-profit contributions from a sources sharing a name and address are grouped together for clarity in presentation.
The Open Maine Politics website is in beta release and results should not be assumed to be definitive. Please visit the official website of the Maine Ethics Commission to cross-check information.