Official committee webpage: http://www.maine.gov/legis/house/jt_com/eut.htm
- Energy policy, including energy resources, efficiency and conservation
- electric industry, including supply, transmission and distribution
- natural gas industry
- telecommunications industry, including mobile, telephone, Internet, broadband and cable television services
- water and sewer utilities, including district charters
- Public Utilities Commission
- Office of the Public Advocate
- Governor’s Office of Independence and Security
- Efficiency Maine Trust
Jurisdiction source: Office of Policy and Legal Analysis
Cooperation in Committee:
This information was last updated on Wednesday the 13th of January 2016 at 06:59:02 PM.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should not be taken as definitive. Please visit the official website of the Maine State Legislature for entirely verifiable information.