Official committee webpage: http://www.maine.gov/legis/house/jt_com/enr.htm
- Air and water quality
- natural resource protection
- site location of development laws, shoreland zoning, subdivisions and growth management
- management and disposal of solid, hazardous, biomedical and special wastes
- hydropower and dams
- waste-to-energy facilities
- general environmental policy, including oversight of the Department of Environmental Protection
- and returnable containers
Jurisdiction source: Office of Policy and Legal Analysis
Cooperation in Committee:
This information was last updated on Wednesday the 13th of January 2016 at 06:59:02 PM.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should not be taken as definitive. Please visit the official website of the Maine State Legislature for entirely verifiable information.