Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 10 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 10
- Mailing Address: 851 Alfred Road, Arundel ME 4046
- Phone: (207) 286-9145
- E-mail: Wayne.Parry@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Parry’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wayne-Parry-for-State-House-Dist10/299382588493
Committees of which Rep. Parry is a member:
- LD 174: An Act To Restrict the Raising of Money by Maine Clean Election Act Candidates
- LD 225: An Act To Amend the Laws Governing the Collection of Signatures for Referenda
- LD 227: An Act To Remove Barriers to Job Opportunities for Young Truck Drivers
- LD 607: An Act To Stop the Abuse of Electronic Benefits Transfer Cards
- LD 796: An Act To Allow a Municipality To Choose Its Power Provider
- LD 965: RESOLUTION, Proposing an Amendment to the Constitution of Maine To Permit the Freezing of Property Taxes on the Homes of Maine Residents Who Are 65 Years of Age or Older
- LD 998: An Act To Authorize a General Fund Bond Issue To Collect Data on and To Monitor Ocean Acidification
- LD 1026: An Act To Make Confidential the E-mail Addresses of Applicants for Department of Marine Resources Licenses
- LD 1175: An Act To Amend Maine’s Motor Vehicle Statutes
- LD 1280: An Act To Provide Income Tax Relief by Expanding Gaming Opportunities
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Parry has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Ronald Collins: 19 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Rep. Deborah Sanderson: 13 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Sen. Bill Diamond: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Rep. Heather Sirocki: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Rep. Andrew McLean: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Rep. Jared Golden: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Rep. Bradlee Farrin: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Rep. George Hogan: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
- Sen. Kimberley Rosen: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Parry.
District 10 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Parry in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 10:
Percent of District 10 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 10:
Dependency Ratio in District 10:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 10:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Parry in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Parry: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Parry: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Parry: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Parry in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS OF MAINE PAC
- BERWICK IRON & METAL RECYCLING
- Cianbro Corporation
- H. A. Mapes Inc.
- DIRIGO PAC
- Maine Association of Realtors
- Maine Beverage Association
- Maine Credit Union League
- MAINE CUSTOM AUTO ASSOCIATION
- MAINE DENTAL PAC
- NESTLE WATERS
- NEW ENGLAND FISH CO.
- OCEANSPRAY PARTNERSHIP
- RICHARD J. COTE EXCAVATING INC.
- Scarborough Downs
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INCORPORATED
- GOP HEADQUARTERS OF THE KENNEBUNKS
- LYMAN REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE
- MAINE LOBSTER PAC
- MAINE TRUCK PAC
- RESPECT MAINE
- RETAIL MAINE PAC
- STILL FED UP WITH TAXES
- York County Republican Committee
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Parry:
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House rejects LePage bill to end state income tax
- Portland Press Herald: Legislature completes override of LePage budget vetoes
- Portland Press Herald: EBT cards showing up at drug seizures could reignite welfare reform debate
- Portland Press Herald: House deals blow to southern Maine casino bid
This information was last updated on 2016-05-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.