Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 102 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 102
- Mailing Address: 79 Phillips Road, Glenburn ME 4401
- Phone: (207) 884-7118
- E-mail: Stacey.Guerin@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Guerin’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/representativestacey.guerin
Committees of which Rep. Guerin is a member:
- LD 566: An Act To Protect Individuals from Breaches of Trust by Clergy Members
- LD 988: An Act To Create the Crime of Operating While Fatigued
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Guerin has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. John Picchiotti: 12 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Rep. Karleton Ward: 12 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Rep. Lawrence Lockman: 12 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Sen. Andre Cushing: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Sen. Eric Brakey: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Sen. David Burns: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Rep. Eleanor Espling: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Sen. Rodney Whittemore: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Sen. Amy Volk: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Guerin.
District 102 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Guerin in full context requires some information about the district she represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 102:
Percent of District 102 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 102:
Dependency Ratio in District 102:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 102:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Guerin in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Guerin: Inside or Outside her District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Guerin: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Guerin: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Guerin in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS OF MAINE PAC
- Cianbro Corporation
- DYSARTS INC.
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Maine Credit Union League
- Maine Distributors
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION
- RESTAURANTEURS FOR A STRONG MAINE ECONOMY
- Time Warner Cable
- TRADEWINDS VARIETY
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS PAC
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Guerin:
- Portland Press Herald: Democrats see ploy in Republican effort to boost minimum wage
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.