Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 11 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 11
- Mailing Address: 30 Herring Avenue Ext., Biddeford ME 4005
- Phone: (207) 289-4478
- E-mail: Ryan.Fecteau@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Fecteau’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: ryanfecteau
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ryan.fecteau
Landing after a 15 hour flight from New York to Johannesburg to learn @GDouglasJones will be the U.S. Senator from Alabama fills me with hope. Our institutions have standards and voters have values.
Committees of which Rep. Fecteau is a member:
- LD 336: An Act To Combine Outstanding Student Loan Debt with a Home Mortgage
- LD 658: An Act To Allow Text Messaging for Reporting Emergencies
- LD 1345: An Act To Provide Funding for Incubators for Business Start-ups
- LD 1512: An Act To Authorize a General Fund Bond Issue To Fund Equipment for Career and Technical Education Centers
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Fecteau has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Anne-Marie Mastraccio: 17 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Sen. John Patrick: 17 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Rep. Paul Gilbert: 14 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Rep. Dillon Bates: 14 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Rep. Erin Herbig: 12 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Rep. Karleton Ward: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Rep. James Campbell: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Rep. Susan Austin: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Sen. Susan Deschambault: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
- Sen. Amy Volk: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Fecteau.
District 11 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Fecteau in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 11:
Percent of District 11 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 11:
Dependency Ratio in District 11:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 11:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Fecteau in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Fecteau: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Fecteau: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Fecteau: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Fecteau in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- ADMIRAL’S INN
- Maine Education Association
- Maine State Employees Association
- MAINE STATE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION – PASER
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Fecteau:
- Portland Press Herald: Mainers at Mass celebrated by Pope Francis moved by his words and presence
- Portland Press Herald: Developer of Portland’s ‘midtown’ project drops pursuit of $4.3 million Maine tax break
- Portland Press Herald: Federated Cos. drops pursuit of $4.3 million Maine tax break
- Portland Press Herald: Legislative committee blocks bill to expand Maine’s New Markets tax credits
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House rejects ‘right-to-work’ bills
- Portland Press Herald: Mainers prepare for journeys to see Pope Francis later this week
- Portland Press Herald: Biddeford residents urge council to act as they recount sexual abuse by former police officers
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.