- Party: Democratic
- House District: 110
- Mailing Address: P. O. Box 1723, Waterville ME 4903
- Phone: (207) 837-4343
- E-mail: Henry.Beck@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Beck’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: HenryBeckMaine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HenryBeckMaine
Problem retrieving data from Twitter
Committees of which Rep. Beck is a member:
- LD 127: An Act To Preserve Programs in Allied Health at Kennebec Valley Community College
- LD 140: An Act To Expand Access To Lifesaving Opioid Overdose Medication
- LD 704: An Act Regarding Notice Provided by Insurance Carriers to Health Care Providers
- LD 705: An Act Relating to Insurance Licensing
- LD 746: An Act Regarding Captive Amphibian and Reptile Permits
- LD 889: An Act To Protect Maine’s Small Businesses from High Interest Rates on Commercial and Business Loans
- LD 975: An Act Regarding Travel Insurance in the Maine Insurance Code
- LD 986: An Act To Streamline Certain Regulations on Small Distilleries
- LD 1264: An Act To Transfer Oversight of the Maine Quality Forum to the Maine Health Data Organization
- LD 1265: An Act To Implement the Recommendations of the Maine Health Exchange Advisory Committee
- LD 1318: An Act To Promote Individual Private Savings Accounts through a Public-private Partnership
- LD 1379: An Act To Establish Transportation Network Company Insurance
- LD 1542: An Act To Encourage Maine Employers To Offer and Employees To Enroll in Disability Income Protection Plans in the Workplace
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Beck has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Rodney Whittemore: 13 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Rep. Thomas Longstaff: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Rep. John Picchiotti: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Sen. Roger Katz: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Sen. Geoffrey Gratwick: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Rep. Lori Fowle: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Rep. Catherine Nadeau: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Rep. Heidi Brooks: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Rep. Gina Melaragno: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
- Rep. Jared Golden: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beck.
District 110 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Beck in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 110:
Percent of District 110 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 110:
Dependency Ratio in District 110:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 110:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Beck in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Beck: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Beck: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Beck: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Beck in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- GIDEON LEADERSHIP PAC
- JAMES A MITCHELL CO. LLC
- FOR THE WIN PAC
- Maine Automobile Dealers Association
- MAINE BANKERS ASSOCIATION
- Maine Credit Union League
- MAINE DENTAL PAC
- Maine Education Association
- Maine Franchise Owners Association
- MAINE OPTOMETRIC ASSOCIATION
- Maine State Employees Association
- MAINE STATE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION – PASER
- CAREY FOR MAINE
- VEILLEUX FUNERAL HOME
- GO MAINE PAC
- MCCABE LEADERSHIP PAC
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Beck:
- Kennebec Journal: Waterville’s Beck to attend Mill Park vigil for overdose deaths
- Kennebec Journal: Thanks to legislators for health care votes
- Kennebec Journal: Rep. Beck votes to protect environment
- Portland Press Herald: National arts chairwoman Jane Chu praises Maine’s institutions
- Portland Press Herald: Augusta couple plead not guilty to charge of murder in November slaying
- Kennebec Journal: Democratic plan reforms Maine’s broken welfare system
- Portland Press Herald: List of bills awaiting action by Gov. Paul LePage
- Kennebec Journal: National Endowment for the Arts chairman praises Waterville’s cultural, arts collaboration
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.