Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 12 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 12
- Mailing Address: 9 Lisa Lane, Biddeford ME 4005
- Phone: (207) 283-1476
- E-mail: Martin.Grohman@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Grohman’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: mgrohman
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/martin.grohman
Committees of which Rep. Grohman is a member:
- LD 1516: An Act To Allow School Resource Officers To Have Jurisdiction at Off-site Events
- LD 1558: An Act To Make Efficient Electric Heat Pumps Available to Utility Customers, Including Low-income Customers
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Grohman has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Norman Higgins: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Larry Dunphy: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Sen. David Woodsome: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Nathan Wadsworth: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Roberta Beavers: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Barry Hobbins: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Deane Rykerson: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Jared Golden: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
- Rep. Erik Jorgensen: 2 bills cosponsored with Rep. Grohman.
District 12 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Grohman in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 12:
Percent of District 12 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 12:
Dependency Ratio in District 12:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 12:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Grohman in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Grohman: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Grohman: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Grohman: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Grohman in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Grohman:
- Portland Press Herald: Natural gas storage seen as way to boost winter supply in Maine
- Kennebec Journal: Unless bonds released, public lands could go on the endangered list
This information was last updated on 2016-05-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.