Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 129 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 129
- Mailing Address: 197 Jarvis Gore Drive, Eddington ME 4428
- Phone: 848-3335
- E-mail: Peter.Lyford@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Lyford’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peterlyfordstaterep
Committees of which Rep. Lyford is a member:
- LD 508: An Act To Amend the Laws Governing the Number of Agency Liquor Stores Allowed in a Municipality
- LD 613: An Act To Allow Certain Businesses To Be Open on Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- LD 1609: An Act To Designate the Maine Lobster as the State Crustacean
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Lyford has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Gary Hilliard: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Sen. Paul Davis: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Richard Campbell: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Dale Crafts: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Stanley Short: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Arthur Verow: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Roger Reed: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Stephen Wood: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Karleton Ward: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
- Rep. Lester Ordway: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Lyford.
District 129 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Lyford in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 129:
Percent of District 129 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 129:
Dependency Ratio in District 129:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 129:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Lyford in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Lyford: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Lyford: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Lyford: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Lyford in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- BANGOR TRUCKING EQUIPMENT
- G & M VARIETY MARKET
- HYDROGRAS CORP
- DIRIGO PAC
- MAINE BANKERS ASSOCIATION
- Maine Credit Union League
- MARLBORO MAINE ASSOCIATES
- QUIRK AUTO
- LEADERSHIP FOR MAINE’S FUTURE
- Penobscot County Republican Committee
- RETAIL MAINE PAC
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Lyford:
- Kennebec Journal: O’Donnell elected chairman of Waterville City Council
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.