Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 133 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 133
- Mailing Address: 455 Varnumville Road, Brooksville ME 4617
- Phone: (207) 326-0899
- E-mail: Ralph.Chapman@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Chapman’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elect.ralph.chapman
Committees of which Rep. Chapman is a member:
- LD 226: An Act To Promote Efficiency in Food Pantry Operation
- LD 425: An Act To Prohibit False Labeling of Marine Organisms
- LD 506: An Act To Improve Public-private Transportation Partnerships
- LD 750: An Act To Allow Regulated Metal Mining in Maine
- LD 925: An Act To Promote Small Diversified Farms and Small Food Producers
- LD 990: An Act To Limit Agency Expenditures To Influence Elections
- LD 1300: An Act To Create and Sustain Jobs through Development of Cooperatives
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Chapman has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Thomas Saviello: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Sen. James Dill: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Rep. Walter Kumiega: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Rep. Denise Harlow: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Sen. Geoffrey Gratwick: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Sen. Brian Langley: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Rep. Craig Hickman: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Rep. Russell Black: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Sen. Linda Baker: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
- Rep. Roberta Beavers: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chapman.
District 133 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Chapman in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 133:
Percent of District 133 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 133:
Dependency Ratio in District 133:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 133:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Chapman in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chapman: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chapman: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chapman: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Chapman in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Chapman:
- Portland Press Herald: Debate heated as panel tries to craft compromise mining bill
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.