Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 145 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile
- Party: Republican
- House District: 145
- Mailing Address: 756 Island Falls Road, Sherman ME 4776
- Phone: (207) 365-4704
- E-mail: Ricky.Long@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Long’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rick-Long-for-House-Seat-145/136221309748405
Committees of which Rep. Long is a member:
- LD 161: An Act To Ban the United Nations Agenda 21 in Maine
- LD 242: An Act To Allow Hunters To Wear Hunter Pink Instead of Hunter Orange in October in Recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Long has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Paul Davis: 19 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Sen. David Burns: 18 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Stephen Stanley: 16 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Jeffrey Timberlake: 16 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Dale Crafts: 15 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Sheldon Hanington: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Russell Black: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Larry Dunphy: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Beth Turner: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
- Rep. Stephen Wood: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Long.
District 145 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Long in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 145:
Percent of District 145 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 145:
Dependency Ratio in District 145:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 145:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Long in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Long: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Long: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Long: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Long in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.