Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 15 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 15
- Mailing Address: 19 Buckthorn Circle, Saco ME 4072
- Phone: (207) 590-3266
- E-mail: Justin.Chenette@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Chenette’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: justinchenette
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justinchenette
Very much needed and appreciated! twitter.com/sacofitness/st…
Committees of which Rep. Chenette is a member:
- LD 392: An Act To Eliminate the Maine School Performance Grading System
- LD 486: An Act To Require Adequate Rest Breaks for Employees
- LD 619: An Act To Limit the Participation of Candidates and Legislators in Political Action Committees and Nonprofit Entities Conducting Political Activities
- LD 677: An Act To Amend the Election Laws Concerning Candidates and Nominees
- LD 678: An Act Concerning the Ability of On-premises Liquor Licensees To Dispense Liquor in Sealed Refillable Containers
- LD 898: An Act To Reduce Student Loan Debt through an Expansion of the Educational Opportunity Tax Credit
- LD 1491: An Act To Allow Trained, Nonmedical Employees in Schools To Administer Emergency Medications
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Chenette has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Linda Valentino: 20 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Rep. Dillon Bates: 15 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Rep. Barry Hobbins: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Rep. Joyce Maker: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Rep. Catherine Nadeau: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Rep. Matthea Daughtry: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Sen. Rebecca Millett: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Rep. Donna Doore: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Rep. Ryan Fecteau: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
- Sen. John Patrick: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chenette.
District 15 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Chenette in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 15:
Percent of District 15 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 15:
Dependency Ratio in District 15:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 15:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Chenette in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chenette: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chenette: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chenette: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Chenette in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Chenette:
- Portland Press Herald: Sen. Linda Valentino of Saco expected to announce she won’t seek re-election
- Portland Press Herald: Thirteen candidates in the running for 7 City Council seats in Saco
- Portland Press Herald: Maine lawmakers endorse bill to return control of jails to counties
- Portland Press Herald: Maine committee opposes concealed gun bill in party-line vote
- Portland Press Herald: Maine legislative committee opposes concealed-gun bill in party-line vote
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.