- Party: Democratic
- House District: 2
- Mailing Address: 72 Woodland Hills, South Berwick ME 3908
- Phone: (207) 748-3432
- E-mail: Roberta.Beavers@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Beavers’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Re-Elect-Bobbi-Beavers/449456418432688
Committees of which Rep. Beavers is a member:
- LD 166: An Act To Allow York County To Better Provide Rescue and Ambulance Services
- LD 401: An Act To Create Transparency in the Mortgage Foreclosure Process
- LD 546: An Act To Assist Individuals To Obtain a Permit To Grow and Sell Water Spinach
- LD 657: An Act To Provide Enhanced Mental Health Services to the County Prison Population
- LD 747: An Act To Authorize a General Fund Bond Issue To Assist in the Creation and Retention of Jobs and Improve Access to Higher Education in Maine
- LD 769: An Act To Reduce Tax Expenditures
- LD 786: An Act To Help Property Tax Payers
- LD 905: An Act To Study Allocations of the Fund for a Healthy Maine
- LD 1091: An Act To Allow Youth Who Referee Sports To Be Paid Stipends
- LD 1249: An Act To Bring Equity to the State Portion of the Education Funding Formula as It Applies to Regional School Unit No. 35
- LD 1256: An Act To Improve the Safety and Survival of 9-1-1 Callers and First Responders
- LD 1416: An Act Regarding Interstate Shellfish Depuration
- LD 1585: An Act To Improve Services for Persons Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing by Updating the Laws Governing Qualifications for Certain Members of the Telecommunications Relay Services Advisory Council
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Beavers has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 17 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Rep. Deane Rykerson: 16 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Rep. Larry Dunphy: 15 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Sen. David Woodsome: 14 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Rep. Janice Cooper: 12 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Rep. Diane Russell: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Sen. Eric Brakey: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Rep. Norman Higgins: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Rep. Christopher Babbidge: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
- Rep. Heidi Brooks: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Beavers.
District 2 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Beavers in full context requires some information about the district she represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 2:
Percent of District 2 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 2:
Dependency Ratio in District 2:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 2:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Beavers in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Beavers: Inside or Outside her District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Beavers: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Beavers: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Beavers in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Beavers:
- Portland Press Herald: List of bills awaiting action by Gov. Paul LePage
- Kennebec Journal: Terminal cancer patient reminds us that death with dignity is not suicide
- Portland Press Herald: Drugs, guns, conservation and LePage dominate proposed legislation by Maine lawmakers
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.