Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 21 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile
- Party: Unenrolled
- House District: 21
- Mailing Address: P. O. Box 29, West Newfield ME 4095
- Phone: (207) 793-2396
- Rep. Campbell’s campaign finance report
Committees of which Rep. Campbell is a member:
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee
- Labor, Commerce, Research and Economic Development Committee
- Government Oversight Committee
- LD 68: An Act To Authorize a General Fund Bond Issue To Attract Business by Investing in High-speed Broadband Infrastructure
- LD 167: An Act To Prohibit a Municipality from Holding a Referendum To Legalize the Recreational Use of Marijuana
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Campbell has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. John Patrick: 15 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Anne-Marie Mastraccio: 15 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Paul Gilbert: 14 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Erin Herbig: 12 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Dillon Bates: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Ryan Fecteau: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Susan Austin: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Karleton Ward: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Sen. Amy Volk: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
- Rep. Benjamin Chipman: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Campbell.
District 21 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Campbell in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 21:
Percent of District 21 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 21:
Dependency Ratio in District 21:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 21:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Campbell in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Campbell: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Campbell: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Campbell: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Campbell in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- CITIZENS FOR JUSTICE IN MAINE, INC.
- DENTAL CARE FOR ME
- F.R. CARROLL INC.
- EMPOWERING MAINE LEADERSHIP PAC
- H. A. Mapes Inc.
- MAINE CONSERVATION VOTERS
- Maine Credit Union League
- Maine Education Association
- Maine State Employees Association
- MAINE STATE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION – PASER
- Scarborough Downs
- Verrill Dana LLP
- JOHN TUTTLE FOR LEADERSHIP
This information was last updated on 2016-05-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.