Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 25 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 25
- Mailing Address: 353 River Road, Windham ME 4062
- Phone: (207) 892-6164
- E-mail: Patrick.Corey@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Corey’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coreystaterep
Committees of which Rep. Corey is a member:
- LD 766: An Act To Require a Medical Marijuana Primary Caregiver Cultivating in a Residential Building To Obtain an Electrical Permit
- LD 822: An Act To Allow a Former Spouse of a Member of the Maine Public Employees Retirement System To Begin Collecting Benefits When the Former Spouse Reaches the Member’s Retirement Age
- LD 1500: An Act To Protect and Promote Access to Sport Shooting Ranges
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Corey has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Susan Deschambault: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Rep. Dale Crafts: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Sen. Paul Davis: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Sen. Bill Diamond: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Sen. Eric Brakey: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Rep. Robert Alley: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Sen. Andre Cushing: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Rep. Roberta Beavers: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
- Rep. Stephen Wood: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Corey.
District 25 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Corey in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 25:
Percent of District 25 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 25:
Dependency Ratio in District 25:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 25:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Corey in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Corey: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Corey: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Corey: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Corey in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Corey:
- Portland Press Herald: Committee hears conflicting views on bill that aims to protect gun ranges in Maine
- Portland Press Herald: Cape Elizabeth gun club faces continuing opposition
- Kennebec Journal: It makes economic sense to stand up for Land for Maine’s Future
This information was last updated on 2016-05-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.