Contact Information | Committees | Campaign Finance | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 27 in Context
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 27
- Mailing Address: 114 Johnson Road, Gorham ME 4038
- Phone: (207) 939-8482
- E-mail: Andrew.McLean@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. McLean’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StateRepAndrewMcLean
Committees of which Rep. McLean is a member:
- LD 34: An Act To Address Suspension of an Operator’s License for Negligent Operation Causing the Death of Another Person
- LD 143: Resolve, Regarding Legislative Review of Portions of Chapter 4: Maine Motor Carrier Safety Regulation, a Major Substantive Rule of the Department of Public Safety, Bureau of State Police
- LD 223: An Act To Eliminate Outdated Provisions of the Laws Governing the Maine Turnpike Authority
- LD 228: An Act To Make Allocations from Maine Turnpike Authority Funds for the Maine Turnpike Authority for the Calendar Year Ending December 31, 2016
- LD 286: An Act Making Supplemental Allocations from the Highway Fund and Other Funds for the Expenditures of State Government Necessary to the Proper Operations of State Government for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015
- LD 515: An Act To Amend the Law Regarding Commercial Learner’s Permits
- LD 706: Resolve, To Establish a Commission To Study Transportation Funding Reform
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. McLean has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Ronald Collins: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Rep. Jared Golden: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Sen. Kimberley Rosen: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Sen. Bill Diamond: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Rep. Wayne Parry: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Sen. Linda Valentino: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Rep. George Hogan: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Rep. James Gillway: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Rep. Beth Turner: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
- Rep. Christine Powers: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. McLean.
District 27 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative McLean in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 27:
Percent of District 27 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 27:
Dependency Ratio in District 27:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 27:
This information was last updated on 2015-03-25.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should not be construed as definitive. Please visit the official website of the Maine State Legislature for entirely verifiable information.