Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 31 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 31
- Mailing Address: 13 Ocean Street, South Portland ME 4106
- Phone: (207) 831-0828
- E-mail: Terry.Morrison@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Morrison’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: RepTMorrison
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terry.k.morrison.9
Where are you? facebook.com/terry.k.morris…
Committees of which Rep. Morrison is a member:
- LD 231: An Act To Ensure That Schoolchildren with Dyslexia Receive the Assistance Needed
- LD 572: An Act To Ensure Appropriate Health Insurance Coverage for Prescription Eye Drops
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Morrison has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Geoffrey Gratwick: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Sen. Rodney Whittemore: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Sen. Anne Haskell: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Rep. Scott Hamann: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Rep. Denise Harlow: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Rep. Richard Farnsworth: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Sen. Susan Deschambault: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Sen. James Dill: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Rep. Henry Beck: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
- Rep. Joyce McCreight: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Morrison.
District 31 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Morrison in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 31:
Percent of District 31 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 31:
Dependency Ratio in District 31:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 31:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Morrison in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Morrison: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Morrison: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Morrison: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Morrison in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- Maine Credit Union League
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION
- Maine State Employees Association
- MAINE STATE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION – PASER
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INCORPORATED
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS PAC
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Morrison:
- Portland Press Herald: List of bills awaiting action by Gov. Paul LePage
This information was last updated on 2016-05-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.