Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 32 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 32
- Mailing Address: 60 Thornton Avenue, South Portland ME 4106
- Phone: (207) 233-2951
- E-mail: Scott.Hamann@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Hamann’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: ScottHamann
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HamannForHouse
@Bushee_Coursera Just signed up. Will material stay online after the course ends? Just looking for a review of my MBA course, not credit.
Committees of which Rep. Hamann is a member:
- LD 72: An Act To Increase the Minimum Wage
- LD 1052: An Act To Feed Rural Citizens of the State
- LD 1157: An Act To Protect Preemployment Credit Privacy
- LD 1164: An Act To Promote Tourism and Foster Economic Development
- LD 1385: An Act To Enable a Foster Child To Remain in a Daycare Facility Selected by a Foster Parent
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Hamann has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Peter Stuckey: 18 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Rep. Drew Gattine: 14 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Sen. Anne Haskell: 13 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Rep. Matthew Peterson: 10 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Sen. John Patrick: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Rep. Linda Sanborn: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Rep. Richard Farnsworth: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Rep. John Martin: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Rep. Erin Herbig: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
- Sen. Susan Deschambault: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Hamann.
District 32 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Hamann in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 32:
Percent of District 32 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 32:
Dependency Ratio in District 32:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 32:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Hamann in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Hamann: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Hamann: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Hamann: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Hamann in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Hamann:
- Kennebec Journal: Bill would fund day care for foster children
- Portland Press Herald: Asset test for food stamp recipients to be aired at public hearing in Augusta
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House backs waiving work rules for some food stamp users
- Portland Press Herald: Maine legislation would address child care subsidies for foster children
- Portland Press Herald: Drugs, guns, conservation and LePage dominate proposed legislation by Maine lawmakers
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.