Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 41 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 41
- Mailing Address: 83 Highland Street, Portland ME 4103
- Phone: (207) 939-7120
- E-mail: Erik.Jorgensen@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Jorgensen’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: erikjorgensen3
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ErikJorgensenMaineHouse
Sean Spicer is gonna crush this one. Can’t wait. #COMEY
Committees of which Rep. Jorgensen is a member:
- LD 845: An Act To Address Unmet Public Transportation Needs
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Jorgensen has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Linda Valentino: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Sen. Nathan Libby: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Rep. Jeffrey Evangelos: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Sen. Anne Haskell: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Sen. Justin Alfond: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Sen. Rebecca Millett: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Sen. Roger Katz: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Rep. Linda Sanborn: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Sen. David Miramant: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
- Rep. Matthea Daughtry: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Jorgensen.
District 41 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Jorgensen in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 41:
Percent of District 41 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 41:
Dependency Ratio in District 41:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 41:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Jorgensen in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Jorgensen: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Jorgensen: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Jorgensen: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Jorgensen in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Jorgensen:
- Kennebec Journal: Tax breaks hurt Maine students
- Kennebec Journal: Chair of Good Will-Hinckley says school is ‘apolitical’
- Portland Press Herald: Good Will-Hinckley chair: School acted in self-defense
- Portland Press Herald: House Speaker Eves named Good Will-Hinckley president despite LePage protest
- Portland Press Herald: Good Will-Hinckley school board says politics plays no role in hires
- Portland Press Herald: Maine lawmakers continue to spar over extension of tax breaks
- Kennebec Journal: Good Will-Hinckley chairman: ‘political biases’ had no bearing on Eves’ decision
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.