Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 44 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 44
- Mailing Address: 6 Waites Landing Road, Falmouth ME 4105
- Phone: (207) 781-7144
- E-mail: Teresa.Pierce@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Pierce’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rep-Teresa-Pierce-Maine-House-District-44/304020869759242
Committees of which Rep. Pierce is a member:
- LD 419: An Act To Promote Academic Opportunities for Maine Youth during Summer Months
- LD 686: An Act To Promote Privacy in Social Media
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Pierce has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Matthew Pouliot: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Rep. Matthea Daughtry: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Rep. Brian Hubbell: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Rep. Victoria Kornfield: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Sen. Rebecca Millett: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Rep. Charlotte Warren: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Rep. Richard Farnsworth: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Sen. Catherine Breen: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Rep. Paul Stearns: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
- Rep. Michael McClellan: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Pierce.
District 44 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Pierce in full context requires some information about the district she represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 44:
Percent of District 44 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 44:
Dependency Ratio in District 44:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 44:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Pierce in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Pierce: Inside or Outside her District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Pierce: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Pierce: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Pierce in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Pierce:
- Kennebec Journal: Maine has an opportunity to pursue its own educational goals
- Portland Press Herald: Falmouth High School
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.