Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 45 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 45
- Mailing Address: 140 Bruce Hill Road, Cumberland ME 4021
- Phone: (207) 829-4856
- E-mail: Michael.Timmons@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Timmons’s campaign finance report
Committees of which Rep. Timmons is a member:
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Timmons has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Russell Black: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Rep. Jeffery Hanley: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Rep. Dale Crafts: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Rep. Ricky Long: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Rep. Donald Marean: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Rep. Michael McClellan: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Sen. Ronald Collins: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Rep. William Tuell: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Sen. Paul Davis: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
- Rep. Gary Hilliard: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Timmons.
District 45 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Timmons in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 45:
Percent of District 45 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 45:
Dependency Ratio in District 45:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 45:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Timmons in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Timmons: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Timmons: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Timmons: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Timmons in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- FRANK PITASSI LLC
- Cumberland County Republican Committee
- STOREY BROTHERS INC.
- Paving The Way For A Prosperous Maine
- RESPECT MAINE
- STILL FED UP WITH TAXES
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Timmons:
- Portland Press Herald: Legislation escalates Augusta clash over conservation bonds withheld by governor
- Portland Press Herald: LePage defends Republican lawmaker who changed vote on bill to release conservation bonds
- Kennebec Journal: ‘Ungovernor’ LePage undoing Maine’s government
- Kennebec Journal: Another View: Rep. Timmons’ misplaced anger
- Kennebec Journal: Another View: Column on solar bill distorts legislator’s record
- Portland Press Herald: Lawmakers uphold LePage veto, killing bill to boost solar energy
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.