Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 46 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 46
- Mailing Address: 31 Colonial Drive, Durham ME 4222
- Phone: (207) 240-9300
- E-mail: Paul.Chace@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Chace’s campaign finance report
Committees of which Rep. Chace is a member:
- LD 141: An Act To Amend the Definition of |Health Care Practitioner| in the Maine Health Security Act To Include Pharmacists
- LD 799: An Act To Stimulate the Economy and Invigorate the Hunting Industry by Establishing a Pilot Project To Allow Hunting on Sundays in Limited Areas
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Chace has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Andre Cushing: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Sen. Eric Brakey: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Sen. Paul Davis: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Sen. Michael Thibodeau: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Rep. Thomas Skolfield: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Rep. Dale Crafts: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Rep. Anthony Edgecomb: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Rep. Adam Goode: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Rep. Bruce Bickford: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
- Rep. Karleton Ward: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Chace.
District 46 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Chace in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 46:
Percent of District 46 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 46:
Dependency Ratio in District 46:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 46:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Chace in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chace: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chace: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Chace: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Chace in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- DIAMOND PAC
- DIRIGO PAC
- Rite Aid
- HOUSE REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FUND
- LEADERSHIP FOR MAINE’S FUTURE
- RETAIL MAINE PAC
- STILL FED UP WITH TAXES
- WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP FUND
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Chace:
- Kennebec Journal: To improve Maine’s economy, drop political talking points, deal with reality
- Portland Press Herald: Legislation escalates Augusta clash over conservation bonds withheld by governor
- Kennebec Journal: Internet and cellphone infrastructure matters
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.