- Party: Democratic
- House District: 50
- Mailing Address: 15 McKeen Street, Brunswick ME 4011
- Phone: (207) 725-7639
- E-mail: Ralph.Tucker@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Tucker’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TuckerforHouse
Committees of which Rep. Tucker is a member:
- LD 606: An Act To Remove the Philosophical Exemption from the Immunization Requirements for School Students and Employees of Nursery Schools and Health Care Facilities
- LD 698: An Act To Establish a Presumption of Impairment in the Line of Duty for Corrections Officers under the Workers’ Compensation Laws
- LD 802: An Act To Allow the Breach or Removal of Beaver Dams That Obstruct Passage of Anadromous or Migratory Fish
- LD 920: An Act To Require Mortgage Servicers To Act in Good Faith in Dealings with Homeowners
- LD 974: An Act To Provide Compensation to a Corrections Officer Injured by a Patient or Prisoner
- LD 1206: An Act To Allow County Corrections Officers To Participate in the Retired County and Municipal Law Enforcement Officers and Municipal Firefighters Health Insurance Program
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Tucker has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Geoffrey Gratwick: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Sen. Stanley Gerzofsky: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Rep. Matthea Daughtry: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Rep. Drew Gattine: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Sen. Linda Baker: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Sen. David Burns: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Rep. Joyce McCreight: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Rep. Justin Chenette: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Sen. John Patrick: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
- Rep. Jennifer DeChant: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Tucker.
District 50 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Tucker in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 50:
Percent of District 50 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 50:
Dependency Ratio in District 50:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 50:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Tucker in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Tucker: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Tucker: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Tucker: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Tucker in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- GIDEON LEADERSHIP PAC
- EMPOWERING MAINE LEADERSHIP PAC
- IBEW Local #1253
- JAMES A MITCHELL CO. LLC
- LABORER’S LOCAL UNION 327
- Maine Education Association
- Maine State Employees Association
- MAINE STATE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION – PASER
- BUILDING TRADES PAC
- IRONWORKERS LOCAL 7 PAC
- U.A. LOCAL #716 POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Tucker:
- Portland Press Herald: Maine lawmakers hear impassioned arguments on vaccination opt-outs
- Kennebec Journal: Maine hearings on vaccinations draw impassioned arguments
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House delivers major blow to rewritten mining rules
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House rejects ‘right-to-work’ bills
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.