Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 64 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 64
- Mailing Address: 707 Lake Shore Drive, Auburn ME 4210
- Phone: (207) 753-6312
- E-mail: David.Sawicki@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Sawicki’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.sawicki.188
Committees of which Rep. Sawicki is a member:
- LD 792: An Act To Protect Patients from Sexual Exploitation
- LD 950: An Act To Prohibit Discrimination against a Person Who Is Not Vaccinated
- LD 1251: An Act To Safeguard Students’ Personal and Private Information
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Sawicki has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Eric Brakey: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Rep. Lawrence Lockman: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Sen. David Miramant: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Rep. Eleanor Espling: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Rep. Karleton Ward: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Rep. Deborah Sanderson: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Rep. Heather Sirocki: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Rep. Jeffrey Pierce: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
- Sen. David Burns: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Sawicki.
District 64 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Sawicki in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 64:
Percent of District 64 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 64:
Dependency Ratio in District 64:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 64:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Sawicki in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Sawicki: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Sawicki: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Sawicki: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Sawicki in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- DEFENSE OF LIBERTY
- DIRIGO PAC
- HOUSE REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FUND
- MAINE LOBSTER PAC
- MAINE REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS PAC
- STILL FED UP WITH TAXES
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Sawicki:
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House votes against impeachment of Gov. LePage
- Portland Press Herald: Maine House rejects bill to outlaw discrimination against unvaccinated
- Portland Press Herald: After House sustains LePage veto, vaccine advocates say they’ll be back
- Kennebec Journal: Maine House shies away from LePage impeachment
- Portland Press Herald: Bill to toughen Maine vaccine rules dies as House sustains LePage veto
This information was last updated on 2016-06-14.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.