Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 70 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 70
- Mailing Address: P. O. Box 321, Cornish ME 4020
- Phone: (207) 838-7451
- E-mail: Nathan.Wadsworth@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Wadsworth’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NathanWadsworthDistrict70
Committees of which Rep. Wadsworth is a member:
- LD 467: An Act To Change the Borders of the Saco River Corridor
- LD 1183: An Act To Strengthen the Craft Distillery Industry in Maine
- LD 1314: An Act To Establish Primary Energy Goals for the State
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Wadsworth has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Beth O’Connor: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Rep. Norman Higgins: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Rep. Larry Dunphy: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Sen. Andre Cushing: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Rep. Jonathan Kinney: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Rep. Roberta Beavers: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Rep. Sheldon Hanington: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Sen. David Woodsome: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Rep. Martin Grohman: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
- Sen. Ronald Collins: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Wadsworth.
District 70 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Wadsworth in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 70:
Percent of District 70 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 70:
Dependency Ratio in District 70:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 70:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Wadsworth in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Wadsworth: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Wadsworth: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Wadsworth: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Wadsworth in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- JOHN KHIEL LOGGING AND CHIPPING
- K&W TIMBERLANDS INC
- DIRIGO PAC
- Maine Association of Realtors
- WADSWORTH WOODLANDS INC.
- OXFORD COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Wadsworth:
- Kennebec Journal: Maine solar should be a national model for collaboration
- Kennebec Journal: OUR OPINION: Mill closures make case for solar expansion
- Kennebec Journal: Solar bill must protect ratepayers
- Portland Press Herald: Ratepayers save big, jobs triple under dramatic solar plan for Maine, advocates say
- Portland Press Herald: Revised solar bill picks up 10 more votes in Maine House
- Portland Press Herald: Solar power bill hits bumpy road in legislative hearing
- Portland Press Herald: Lawmakers oppose Maine biomass bailout, but leave an opening
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.