Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 77 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 77
- Mailing Address: P. O. Box 100, Oakland ME 4963
- Phone: (207) 465-7139
- E-mail: Robert.Nutting@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Nutting’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bob.nutting.1
Committees of which Rep. Nutting is a member:
- LD 277: An Act To License Polysomnography
- LD 498: An Act To Restore the Super Credit for Substantially Increased Research and Development
- LD 1057: An Act To Increase the Safety of Amusement Rides
- LD 1218: An Act Regarding the Administration of Vaccines by Pharmacists
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Nutting has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Roger Katz: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Sen. James Dill: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Rep. Richard Campbell: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Sen. Andre Cushing: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Rep. Roger Sherman: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Rep. James Gillway: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Rep. Russell Black: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Rep. Susan Austin: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Rep. Arthur Verow: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
- Rep. Christine Powers: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Nutting.
District 77 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Nutting in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 77:
Percent of District 77 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 77:
Dependency Ratio in District 77:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 77:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Nutting in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Nutting: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Nutting: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Nutting: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Nutting in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS OF MAINE PAC
- CARR CAPITOL CONNECTIONS LLC
- DIRIGO PAC THE LEADERSHIP PAC FOR MAINE
- DOYLE & NELSON LAW OFFICES
- E.W.MOORE & SON PHARMACY
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Maine Association of Realtors
- Maine Credit Union League
- MAINE DENTAL PAC
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION
- MAINE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- MILBRIDGE PHARMACY
- National Rifle Association
- PATTEN DRUG LLC
- RAI Services Company
- THE BERNSTEIN SHUR GROUP
- VALLEY DISTRIBUTORS INC.
- LEADERSHIP FOR MAINE’S FUTURE
- MAINE EYE PAC
- MAINE TRUCK PAC
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS PAC
- RETAIL MAINE PAC
- STILL FED UP WITH TAXES
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Nutting:
- Portland Press Herald: Driver ‘devastated’ after fatal collision with horse-drawn wagon in Waterville
- Kennebec Journal: Androscoggin County grand jury to hear Charette hayride case
- Portland Press Herald: Mechanic Falls hayride case heads to grand jury
- Portland Press Herald: Maine lawmakers continue to spar over extension of tax breaks
- Portland Press Herald: Maine lawmakers consider bill to regulate hayrides
- Kennebec Journal: RSU 18 voters adopt $34.4 million spending plan at budget meeting Thursday
- Kennebec Journal: Seniors, local economies win with support for affordable housing bond
- Portland Press Herald: Payments flowed in attempt to create tax credit program
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.