Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 79 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- House District: 79
- Mailing Address: 1210 Lakeview Drive, China ME 4358
- Phone: (207) 968-2641
- E-mail: Timothy.Theriault@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Theriault’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: tstheriault
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Theriault/638675236213691
Problem retrieving data from Twitter
Committees of which Rep. Theriault is a member:
- LD 56: An Act To Limit Increases in the State’s Share of Funding for Kindergarten to Grade 12 Public Education
- LD 160: An Act To Provide Reasonable Compensation to Jurors
- LD 165: An Act Regarding the Funding of Volunteer Fire Departments
- LD 272: An Act To Amend the Law Regarding Juvenile Provisional Licenses To Foster Military Service
- LD 414: An Act To Remove Certain Exemptions to the Laws Concerning Tree Specialists
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Theriault has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Ricky Long: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Rep. Sheldon Hanington: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Sen. David Burns: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Rep. David Sawicki: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Rep. Eleanor Espling: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Rep. Jared Golden: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Rep. Gary Hilliard: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Rep. Jeffery Hanley: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Rep. Michel Lajoie: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
- Sen. Andre Cushing: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Theriault.
District 79 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Theriault in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 79:
Percent of District 79 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 79:
Dependency Ratio in District 79:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 79:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Theriault in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Theriault: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Theriault: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Theriault: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Theriault in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- KEMPTON TOBEY & SONS
- DIRIGO PAC
- RAY HASKELL FORD
- STANDARD WATERPROOFING INC.
- LEADERSHIP FOR MAINE’S FUTURE
- RETAIL MAINE PAC
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Theriault:
- Portland Press Herald: Farmington considers full-time firefighters as roster of volunteers dwindles
- Kennebec Journal: 600 new solar jobs in jeopardy
- Kennebec Journal: Farmington Fire and Rescue budget sparks debate about firefighter roster
- Portland Press Herald: Tuesday microburst damages Albion golf club extensively
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.