Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 84 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 84
- Mailing Address: 19 Oakwood Drive, Hallowell ME 4347
- Phone: (207) 441-9116
- E-mail: Charlotte.Warren@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Warren’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: CharlotteWarren
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteWarrenForRepresentative
Finally found a meal delivery service that works for me. And, you get a pretty good discount on your first… fb.me/8yJ8yEWBV
Committees of which Rep. Warren is a member:
- LD 928: Resolve, To Enhance Consumer Awareness of Expenditures and Gifts by Manufacturers of Prescribed Products
- LD 1081: An Act To Change the Individualized Education Program Notice Requirements
- LD 1171: An Act To Protect Certain Information under the Maine Human Rights Act
- LD 1309: An Act To Create the Central Maine Water District
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Warren has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. David Burns: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Sen. Eric Brakey: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Sen. Christopher Johnson: 6 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Sen. Stanley Gerzofsky: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Sen. Roger Katz: 5 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Rep. Michelle Dunphy: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Rep. Barry Hobbins: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Rep. Teresa Pierce: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Rep. Matthew Moonen: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
- Sen. Brian Langley: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Warren.
District 84 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Warren in full context requires some information about the district she represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 84:
Percent of District 84 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 84:
Dependency Ratio in District 84:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 84:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Warren in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Warren: Inside or Outside her District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Warren: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Warren: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Warren in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- BANK OF AMERICA
- GIDEON LEADERSHIP PAC
- EMPOWERING MAINE LEADERSHIP PAC
- IRWIN TARDY & MORRIS LLC
- JOHNSONS TELEMETRY
- Maine Education Association
- MAINE OPTOMETRIC ASSOCIATION
- Maine State Employees Association
- MAINE STATE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION – PASER
- GO MAINE PAC
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Warren:
- Portland Press Herald: Maine attorney general ‘very troubled’ by alleged LePage threat to pull school’s funding
- Portland Press Herald: Four Maine lawmakers request criminal investigation of LePage
- Portland Press Herald: Maine legislator seeks more oversight of secretive surveillance unit
- Kennebec Journal: Hallowell candidate forum focuses on Water Street reconstruction, Stevens School future
- Kennebec Journal: Maine lawmaker wants oversight of state’s secretive fusion center
- Kennebec Journal: Permitless carry bill is dangerous
- Kennebec Journal: Gardiner, Hallowell water districts’ merger stalled amid West Gardiner concerns
- Portland Press Herald: Maine Republican state senator requests probe of LePage-Eves controversy
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.