Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 85 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 85
- Mailing Address: 49 Pleasant Hill Road, Augusta ME 4330
- Phone: (207) 592-6849
- E-mail: Donna.Doore@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Doore’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donna.farringtondoore
Committees of which Rep. Doore is a member:
- LD 172: An Act To Allow Gold Star Parents Who Are Maine Residents To Use the Maine Turnpike at No Charge
- LD 220: An Act To Require Proper Notification of Life Insurance Cancellation
- LD 978: An Act To Promote Patient Choice and Access to Health Care
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Doore has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Lori Fowle: 15 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Heidi Brooks: 11 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Mark Bryant: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Paul Gilbert: 9 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Michelle Dunphy: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Justin Chenette: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Roberta Beavers: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Dillon Bates: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. James Davitt: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
- Rep. Catherine Nadeau: 7 bills cosponsored with Rep. Doore.
District 85 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Doore in full context requires some information about the district she represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 85:
Percent of District 85 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 85:
Dependency Ratio in District 85:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 85:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Doore in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Doore: Inside or Outside her District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Doore: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Doore: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Doore in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Doore:
- Portland Press Herald: Arizona man’s mission to raise awareness about veteran suicides ends in Augusta
- Kennebec Journal: Augusta to lose $250K under new excise tax law
- Kennebec Journal: Bill inspired by Augusta woman’s insurance plight becomes law
- Kennebec Journal: Campbell Barn in Augusta gets new lease on life
- Kennebec Journal: Cyclist doing great work for American veterans
- Kennebec Journal: Augusta lawmakers seek input from Riverview workers
- Kennebec Journal: Mental health advocates question Maine DHHS on plan for peer-run recovery centers
- Kennebec Journal: Gardiner robot parades through Augusta streets in Independence Day salute
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.