Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 92 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- House District: 92
- Mailing Address: 37 Green Street, Thomaston ME 4861
- Phone: (207) 354-8239
- E-mail: Charles.Kruger@legislature.maine.gov
- Rep. Kruger’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: kruger1950
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chuck.kruger
@thedavidcrosby Wanted to be on Both Sides Now?
Committees of which Rep. Kruger is a member:
- LD 6: Resolve, To Implement Recommendations of the Government Oversight Committee To Strengthen the Ethics Practices and Procedures for Executive Branch Employees
- LD 137: An Act To Designate the Friendship Sloop as the Official State Maritime Symbol
- LD 178: Resolve, Directing the Department of Marine Resources To Conduct an Impact Study in the St. George River Estuary
- LD 564: An Act To Establish Appropriate Parameters for County Borrowing Authority
- LD 1227: An Act To Provide for Improved Reporting of Marine Resources Landings
- LD 1347: An Act To Implement Recommendations of the Government Oversight Committee To Clarify That Competitive Bid Provisions Apply to Grant Awards
- LD 1395: An Act To Implement the Recommendations of the Government Oversight Committee To Ensure Legislative Review of Reports Submitted by Quasi-independent State Agencies
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Rep. Kruger has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Jeffrey Evangelos: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Sen. David Miramant: 8 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Rep. Walter Kumiega: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Rep. Michael Devin: 4 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Rep. Janice Cooper: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Rep. Brian Hubbell: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Sen. Nathan Libby: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Rep. Robert Alley: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Rep. Patricia Hymanson: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
- Rep. Jennifer DeChant: 3 bills cosponsored with Rep. Kruger.
District 92 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Representative Kruger in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in House District 92:
Percent of District 92 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of House District 92:
Dependency Ratio in District 92:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in House District 92:
Campaign Finance Data for Rep. Kruger in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Kruger: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Kruger: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Rep. Kruger: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Rep. Kruger in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Representative Kruger:
- Portland Press Herald: Committee pursues inquiry into Great Northern Paper mill deal
- Portland Press Herald: Gov. LePage goes on offensive over lawsuit, threat of reprimand
- Portland Press Herald: Maine committee delays vote on second LePage investigation
- Kennebec Journal: Maine legislative committee to consider requests for probe into LePage-Eves controversy
- Portland Press Herald: Maine watchdog agency to investigate LePage’s funding threat in Mark Eves hiring
- Portland Press Herald: Maine Legislature’s watchdog committee approves investigation into LePage’s funding threat
- Portland Press Herald: As rhetoric heats up, politics takes combative tone in Maine
- Kennebec Journal: Inquiry into LePage’s funding threat gets green light from Maine legislative committee
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.