- Party: Democratic
- Senate District: 12
- Mailing Address: 174 Mountain Street, Camden ME 4843
- Phone: 236-4845
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Sen. Miramant’s campaign finance report
- Twitter: DaveForMaine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DaveForMaine
Problem retrieving data from Twitter
Committees of which Sen. Miramant is a member:
- LD 14: An Act Regarding the Registration of an Antique Motor Vehicle That Is the Owner’s Sole Vehicle
- LD 77: An Act To Raise the Minimum Wage
- LD 119: An Act To Allow for the Cultivation of Hemp
- LD 304: An Act To Support Marketing of Maine’s Farms and Fisheries
- LD 373: An Act To Allow a Moose Permit To Be Transferred to a Family Member
- LD 381: An Act To Change the Motor Vehicle Inspection Requirements To Extend the Time between Inspections
- LD 1363: An Act To Secure the Maine Electrical Grid from Long-term Blackouts
- LD 1420: An Act Regarding Participation by Private School Students in Extracurricular and Interscholastic Activities at Public Schools
- LD 1468: An Act To Improve the Safety of Ferries in the State
- LD 1690: An Act To Establish a Public Service Berthing Vessel License for the Sale of Liquor
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Sen. Miramant has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Geoffrey Gratwick: 17 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Sen. Christopher Johnson: 16 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Sen. Nathan Libby: 16 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Rep. Jeffrey Evangelos: 14 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Rep. Walter Kumiega: 13 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Sen. James Dill: 13 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Sen. Susan Deschambault: 11 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Sen. Stanley Gerzofsky: 11 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Rep. Jeffrey Pierce: 11 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
- Sen. Thomas Saviello: 11 bills cosponsored with Sen. Miramant.
District 12 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Senator Miramant in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in Senate District 12:
Percent of District 12 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of Senate District 12:
Dependency Ratio in District 12:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in Senate District 12:
Campaign Finance Data for Sen. Miramant in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Miramant: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Miramant: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Miramant: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Sen. Miramant in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Senator Miramant:
- Portland Press Herald: Maine Senate reappoints Judge Jeffrey Moskowitz to second term
- Portland Press Herald: Maine Senate overrides veto of moose permit bill
- Portland Press Herald: Controversial Maine judge wins confirmation from Senate
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.