Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 2 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Republican
- Senate District: 2
- Mailing Address: 80 Hardy Street, Presque Isle ME 4769
- Phone: 227-5989
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Sen. Willette’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mikeseat67
Committees of which Sen. Willette is a member:
- LD 207: An Act To Amend the Maine Commercial Fertilizer Law and the Maine Agricultural Liming Materials Act
- LD 732: Resolve, Authorizing the Commissioner of Administrative and Financial Services To Sell or Lease the Interests of the State in Certain Real Property Located in Augusta, Bangor and Thomaston
- LD 1307: An Act To Fund the Maine Diversion Alert Program
- LD 1390: An Act To Amend the Boundaries of the Capitol Area
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Sen. Willette has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Eric Brakey: 10 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Sen. David Burns: 9 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Sen. Andre Cushing: 8 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Sen. Garrett Mason: 8 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Sen. Paul Davis: 7 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Rep. Deborah Sanderson: 7 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Sen. Thomas Saviello: 7 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Rep. Karen Vachon: 6 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Rep. Henry Bear: 5 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
- Rep. Roland Martin: 5 bills cosponsored with Sen. Willette.
District 2 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Senator Willette in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in Senate District 2:
Percent of District 2 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of Senate District 2:
Dependency Ratio in District 2:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in Senate District 2:
Campaign Finance Data for Sen. Willette in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Willette: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Willette: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Willette: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Sen. Willette in the 2013-2014 election cycle:
- AROOSTOOK BEVERAGE COMPANY
- CHARTING MAINE’S FUTURE
- DOYLE & NELSON LAW OFFICES
- DRUG POLICY ACTION
- FEDERAL DISTRIBUTORS INC
- H. A. Mapes Inc.
- IRWIN TARDY & MORRIS LLC
- DEFENSE OF LIBERTY
- DIRIGO PAC
- MACHIAS BANK PRESQUE ISLE
- Maine Association of Realtors
- MAINE BANKERS ASSOCIATION
- MAINE CROP INSURANCE
- Maine Distributors
- MAINE INNKEEPERS ASSOCIATION
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS
- MAINE INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION
- MIKE’S AND SONS
- Nappi Distributors
- National Distributors
- CAPITAL LEADERSHIP PAC
- P.D.Q. DOOR CO. INC
- Pine State Trading Co
- SW COLLINS CO. INC.
- VALLEY DISTRIBUTORS INC.
- VIP TOURS & CHARTER BUS CO.
- LEADERSHIP FOR MAINE’S FUTURE
- LEADING TO A BALANCED MAINE PAC
- Maine Senate Republican Majority
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS PAC
- Paving The Way For A Prosperous Maine
- Penobscot County Republican Committee
- REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FUND
- RESPECT MAINE
- STILL FED UP WITH TAXES
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Senator Willette:
- Portland Press Herald: As rhetoric heats up, politics takes combative tone in Maine
- Kennebec Journal: Political Excellence Awards bestowed
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.