Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 25 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- Senate District: 25
- Mailing Address: 15 Falmouth Ridges Drive, Falmouth ME 4105
- Phone: 329-6142
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Breen’s campaign finance report
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CathyBreenforStateSenate
Committees of which Sen. Breen is a member:
- LD 193: An Act To Authorize a General Fund Bond Issue for Bicycle and Pedestrian Projects
- LD 1118: Resolve, To Establish the Study Commission on the Social Emotional Learning and Development of Maine’s Young Children
- LD 1469: An Act To Promote Private Fund-raising for the Maine Educational Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing and the Governor Baxter School for the Deaf
- LD 1478: An Act To Reestablish Recreational Use of a Historic Trolley Line in the Town of Gray
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Sen. Breen has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Rep. Janice Cooper: 12 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Sen. Anne Haskell: 12 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Sen. Thomas Saviello: 12 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Sen. Nathan Libby: 10 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Sen. Christopher Johnson: 10 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Rep. Mark Dion: 9 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Sen. Rebecca Millett: 9 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Sen. Justin Alfond: 9 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Rep. Richard Campbell: 9 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
- Sen. Bill Diamond: 8 bills cosponsored with Sen. Breen.
District 25 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Senator Breen in full context requires some information about the district she represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in Senate District 25:
Percent of District 25 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of Senate District 25:
Dependency Ratio in District 25:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in Senate District 25:
Campaign Finance Data for Sen. Breen in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Breen: Inside or Outside her District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Breen: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Breen: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Sen. Breen in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Senator Breen:
- Kennebec Journal: Maine closer to allowing no-prescription access to Narcan overdose antidote
- Portland Press Herald: LePage defends Republican lawmaker who changed vote on bill to release conservation bonds
- Portland Press Herald: LePage vetoes bill aimed at increasing access to overdose antidote
- Portland Press Herald: Veto override clears way for more access to overdose antidote in Maine
- Portland Press Herald: Personal stories mark Portland rally to support Planned Parenthood
- Kennebec Journal: LePage officials: Spurned state senator will be seated Tuesday
- Kennebec Journal: Veto override clears way for more access to drug overdose antidote
- Portland Press Herald: Gov. LePage to end delay, swear in new Maine senator Tuesday
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.