Contact Information | Committees | Sponsored Bills | Bill Cosponsorship Partners | District 5 in Context | Campaign Finance Profile | In The News
- Party: Democratic
- Senate District: 5
- Mailing Address: 72 Sunset Drive, Old Town ME 4468
- Phone: 827-3498
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Dill’s campaign finance report
Committees of which Sen. Dill is a member:
- LD 385: An Act To Authorize a General Fund Bond Issue for Improvements to Facilities at the University of Maine System Campuses
- LD 634: An Act To Allow Operation of Modified Utility Vehicles on a Public Way
- LD 635: An Act To Allow B.Y.O.B. Function Permit Holders To Hold Tailgating Events
- LD 636: An Act To Provide Consumers of Health Care with Information Regarding Health Care Costs
- LD 637: An Act Concerning the Calendars of Career and Technical Education Programs and Partnering Schools
- LD 814: An Act To Update the Maine Veterinary Practice Act
- LD 870: An Act To Amend the Maine Spruce Budworm Management Laws
- LD 934: An Act To Create Transparency in Maine’s Economic Development Spending
- LD 935: An Act Regarding Alcohol Manufacturing Licenses Issued to Research Facilities
- LD 1133: An Act To Require Snow and Ice To Be Removed from Vehicles before Operation
- LD 1591: An Act To Amend the Maine Veterinary Practice Act
Bill Cosponsorship Partners
Every legislator works more often with some colleagues than with others. The following are the ten fellow legislators with whom Sen. Dill has cosponsored legislation most often in the 127th Legislature:
- Sen. Thomas Saviello: 33 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Rep. Russell Black: 24 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Sen. Geoffrey Gratwick: 23 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Rep. Craig Hickman: 20 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Sen. Justin Alfond: 19 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Rep. Richard Campbell: 15 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Sen. Paul Davis: 15 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Sen. Susan Deschambault: 14 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Rep. Jeffrey McCabe: 14 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
- Rep. Donald Marean: 13 bills cosponsored with Sen. Dill.
District 5 in Context
Understanding the political actions of Senator Dill in full context requires some information about the district he represents. The charts and graphs you see below draw from the 2009-2013 cycle of the American Community Survey, an ongoing project of the U.S. Census Bureau. Graphs describe details about both the kinds of community to be found in a legislative district and the experiences of people who live there.
To find more information about the county, town, congressional district or state legislative district in which you live, you may access the American Community Survey through the Census Bureau’s American FactFinder web page.
Travel Time to Work in Senate District 5:
Percent of District 5 Residents who are Veterans of the U.S. Military:
Educational Attainment of the Residents of Senate District 5:
Dependency Ratio in District 5:
Dependency ratio is a demographic term that refers to the number of people who are not of typical working age (0-14 or 65+ years old) for every 100 people who are of typical working age.
Sex Ratio: Number of Males per 100 Females in Senate District 5:
Campaign Finance Data for Sen. Dill in the 2014 Election Cycle
(as categorized by the Maine Ethics Commission):
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Dill: Inside or Outside his District?
Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act funds.)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Dill: Inside or Outside the State of Maine?
(Includes all contributions for which addresses are provided. Does not include Maine Clean Elections Act Funds)
Source of Campaign Contributions for Sen. Dill: What Kind of Contributor?
Incorporated Groups (Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Political Action Committees, Party Committees, and other unregistered political groups) directly contributing to Sen. Dill in the 2013-2014 election cycle: None
In The News…
Recent news stories featuring Senator Dill:
- Kennebec Journal: Legislators approve $13.4 million public bailout of biomass industry
- Kennebec Journal: Undiminished deer ticks expected to be active
- Kennebec Journal: Bedbug infestation reported in Augusta boarding houses
- Portland Press Herald: Maine Senate reappoints Judge Jeffrey Moskowitz to second term
- Portland Press Herald: Lyme disease down so far, but ticks are gearing up for summer
- Portland Press Herald: Old Town pulp mill to shut down, delivering ‘huge economic blow’ to region
- Portland Press Herald: Controversial Maine judge wins confirmation from Senate
- Portland Press Herald: Legislators approve $13.4 million bailout of Maine biomass industry
This information was last updated on 2016-05-07.
The Open Maine Politics website is in a beta release and results should be checked against current data at the the official website of the Maine State Legislature.